The 40th IATUL conference took place at the University of Western Australia and Curtin University in Perth, Australia from 23 June to 27 June 2019.
Shifting Sands and Rising Tides: Leading Libraries through Innovation
Technology has fundamentally changed the role of the academic library and how it operates. This is evident in the increased access to digital sources of knowledge, and digital tools and services for students, teachers and researchers along with the increasingly important role of the library’s physical place on campus. The IATUL 2019 conference themes provided ample opportunity to explore and learn about how the library can enable work, study and research in higher education. Papers and presentations of the conference can be found following the links below, organized by conference topics.
Browse the contents of 2019 IATUL Proceedings:
- Pre-Conference Seminar
- Value and Impact with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Structures and Skills for Future Work
- Strategic Advocacy and Partnerships, Locally and Globally
- Library Spaces for Outstanding Student Experience and Research Excellence
- Poster Session
- Pathways to F.A.I.R. Research
- Best Practice in Information and Digital Literacy