For the 2023 conference, to be hosted at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA on June 5-7, 2023, please submit abstracts using the link on the left sidebar ("Submit Abstract"). Abstracts will be accepted until November 14th, 2022.
The CREEP2023 conference will focus on the topics listed below, but other related topics may be of interest.
Testing and Modeling
- Accelerated and high-throughput testing/simulation
- Crystal plasticity and dislocation dynamics
- Environmental-fatigue-creep damage mechanisms
- Advances in in-situ testing and characterization
- Alloy design strategies for improving creep strength
- Applications of machine learning / AI to creep
- Ni/Co/Fe-based superalloys and steels
- Titanium, aluminum, magnesium, intermetallics
- High entropy alloys and ceramic-metal composites
- Nuclear, electronic, and structural materials
We invite you to submit Paper Abstracts with up to 300 words and a single Figure (sub-figures allowed) – all fit in approximately two pages. A template file is available.