About this Publication
The purpose of the Data Curation Profiles (DCP) Directory is to enable authors of completed DCPS to publish their work in ways that recognize the scholarship of crafting a DCP, and support the discovery, access and use of DCPs. As they are born-digital, the site also makes a strong commitment to the preservation of DCPs.
The DCP directory provides a suite of services to support this purpose:
- Metadata records for the Profiles are delivered regularly to the following library discovery tools; Worldcat, Primo, Summon, EBSCO Discovery.
- A DOI for each published Profile is registered by CrossRef.
- The Directory is registered with the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Ulrich's.
- Profiles are further indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCO, and ProQuest products.
- Completed Data Curation Profiles published through the Directory are archived with CLOCKSS and Portico.
The Data Curation Profile Toolkit, which contains all the information that one would need to create a Data Curation Profile, can be found on the Data Curation Profiles website (Registration is required to access the Toolkit).