Be a Claritas Supporter:
Claritas is an online open-access journal; articles from each issue can be downloaded from the website for no charge. No money is made from subscriptions.
Funds are still needed to cover the expenses for each issue published. Therefore, readers are encouraged to become Claritas Supporters. Contributions to the Purdue Foundation are deductible as charitable contributions within the limits of the US Internal Revenue Code. We appreciate your support and generosity.
To become a Claritas supporter online:
- Follow the Purdue University Giving link
- Enter Amount of Donation
- Complete the Donation Information
To become a Claritas Supporter by mail:
- Make check payable to “Purdue Foundation”
- Write on bottom left of check: For “Phil Dept Claritas Gifts Allocation #017234”
- Include name, address, and contact information with check.
- Mail to: Purdue Foundation, 403 West Wood Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2007